Why Choose Us?
- 15 Years of Experience
- Most Major Insurances Accepted
- Highly Experienced
- Quick Response
- Flexible Hours
- Advanced Treatment Options
- Allergy & Sinus Specialist
- All Physicians Are Board Certified
- Certified Asthma Phsyician
- Allergy Testing Without Shots
- We also speak Hindi and Urdu
|Monday||2:00 PM to 5:30 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM to 6:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM to 12:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM to 5:00 PM|
Childrens Allergy Treatment in Fremont, CA
Many kids suffer from chronic allergies. Whether it’s a runny nose, recurring rash, or more serious reaction, allergies can have a dramatic effect on a child’s quality of life. At Asthma & Allergy Clinic in Fremont, CA, we offer state-of-the-art treatment for children suffering with allergies.
Allergy Relief for Your Child
Allergy symptoms in kids can cause discomfort, sleep disturbances, attention problems, and missed school days. While over-the-counter treatments can be helpful, they can sometimes only do so much. If your child is affected by uncomfortable, recurring, or even life-threatening allergy symptoms, he or she may benefit from professional treatment. Today’s allergy treatments are designed to do more than just manage symptoms. In some cases, they can even reduce your child’s sensitivity to allergens.
At Asthma & Allergy Clinic in Fremont, CA, our goal is to help you and your child gain the upper hand on debilitating allergy symptoms so your son or daughter can enjoy a better quality of life. Call our office today to schedule your appointment.
Contact Us Today
- The American Board Of Allergy & Immunology - ABAI
- The American Board of Internal Medicine - ABIM
- American College of Asthma, Allergy, and
- Immunology - ACAAI
- American Academy of Asthma, Allergy, and Immunology - AAAAI
- Accredited Business with the BBB