Why Choose Us?
- 15 Years of Experience
- Most Major Insurances Accepted
- Highly Experienced
- Quick Response
- Flexible Hours
- Advanced Treatment Options
- Allergy & Sinus Specialist
- All Physicians Are Board Certified
- Certified Asthma Phsyician
- Allergy Testing Without Shots
- We also speak Hindi and Urdu
|Monday||2:00 PM to 5:30 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM to 6:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM to 12:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM to 5:00 PM|
Childrens Asthma Treatment in Fremont, CA
Asthma is a common and growing problem among school-aged children. At Asthma & Allergy Clinic, our goal is to help families overcome the limitations and debilitating symptoms associated with childhood asthma through comprehensive, state-of-the-art treatment.
Help and Hope for Kids with Asthma
For many kids, breathing is easy. But for a child suffering from asthma, every day brings new challenges and the fear that breathing could become difficult at any time. Children with asthma have very sensitive airways, which can become irritated or swollen in response to certain triggers like allergens, cold weather, or exercise. This irritation makes it difficult to breathe. But with the right treatment, our medical team may be able to reduce the frequency and severity of asthma symptoms in your child, allowing him or her to enjoy a fuller, more active life.
If your child is suffering from asthma, we want to help. Call the asthma team at Asthma & Allergy Clinic in Fremont, CA today to schedule your child’s appointment.
Contact Us Today
- The American Board Of Allergy & Immunology - ABAI
- The American Board of Internal Medicine - ABIM
- American College of Asthma, Allergy, and
- Immunology - ACAAI
- American Academy of Asthma, Allergy, and Immunology - AAAAI
- Accredited Business with the BBB