Why Choose Us?
- 15 Years of Experience
- Most Major Insurances Accepted
- Highly Experienced
- Quick Response
- Flexible Hours
- Advanced Treatment Options
- Allergy & Sinus Specialist
- All Physicians Are Board Certified
- Certified Asthma Phsyician
- Allergy Testing Without Shots
- We also speak Hindi and Urdu
|Monday||2:00 PM to 5:30 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM to 6:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM to 12:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM to 5:00 PM|
Immunotherapy in Fremont, CA
Do you suffer from chronic allergy symptoms? Immunotherapy from Asthma & Allergy Clinic may be the answer for patients like you in Fremont, CA looking for help.
A New Kind of Treatment
Immunotherapy is different than other kinds of allergy treatments. Rather than reducing allergy symptoms like sneezing or itching, immunotherapy actually helps reduce your need for allergy medications. If you suffer from year-round, indoor, or prolonged seasonal allergies, immunotherapy could be a great way to keep your allergies under control and improve your overall quality of life.
Here to Help
At Asthma & Allergy Clinic, we work to help allergy sufferers in Fremont, CA better understand and manage their conditions. When you come to us for immunotherapy, we’ll help you determine what's triggering your allergy symptoms. Together, we’ll develop a personalized treatment plan to provide you with the relief you deserve.
Don’t put up with another uncomfortable allergy season. Call us today for your appointment and learn more about immunotherapy.
Contact Us Today
- The American Board Of Allergy & Immunology - ABAI
- The American Board of Internal Medicine - ABIM
- American College of Asthma, Allergy, and
- Immunology - ACAAI
- American Academy of Asthma, Allergy, and Immunology - AAAAI
- Accredited Business with the BBB